- Assess the damage to your property.
- Check trees, shrubs and plants around your house. If they are stripped of foliage, there is a possibility your roof is damaged.
- Using binoculars, check your roof for damage.
- Check patio covers, screens, windows and soft aluminum roofs for damage.
- Also, if patio furniture, screens or roof vents are dented, there may be roof damage.
- Check vehicles for dents and broken or cracked glass.
- Cover any broken windows and holes in your roof.
Last updated on May 3, 2011 by Champion