FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS > RESTORATION QUESTIONS > Are there safety concerns I should have for my family?
Yes, naturally you will be very interested in the progress of your repairs because this is your home and you want it returned to its pre-loss state. We expect that you will want to see how the project is moving. Remember that your home is temporarily a construction site. Therefore, we need to work together to keep safety a priority.
- Use common sense safety when you are walking around in the construction area.
- Watch for hazards such as boards with nails and open spaces in the floors and/or walls.
- Never touch any equipment left at the site.
- Remember that the construction area can be dusty and dirty at times.
- Take care to not touch wet paint, stain or wood floors.
Last updated on May 3, 2011 by Champion