FRANKLIN FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION & REPAIRFires can involve a combination of damages including thermal damage, smoke damage, and damage caused by by fire departments and sprinkler systems. Champion Construction Systems, Inc. offers the following fire and smoke restoration services:
- Full Contents Cleaning and Restoration
- Partial or Complete Pack Out
- On-Site Storage Facility
- Full Reconstruction
- 24 Hour Emergency Board Up
- Fire and Smoke Odor Cleaning
It takes specialized training and a great deal of professional experience to effectively restore a structure which has survived a fire. Champion Construction Systems, Inc has the skills it takes. Below are some tips that can be passed on to the homeowner if circumstances allow.
In Case of Fire Damage
- Contact Champion to board up windows, roof, and damaged areas to prevent further loss.
- Clean and protect chrome trim on faucets by washing with detergent and applying a coat of Vaseline.
- Blow off loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies and carpeting.
- Open windows for ventilation (if weather permits).
- Empty refrigerators and freezers if electricity is off and prop doors open to allow circulation.
- Do not wipe or attempt to clean fire residue from walls, ceilings, or absorbent surfaces.